Kids Coding Class for Kids in the Spectrum Live Online
Non editable automatic button
Live & Video Training
Learn Live Online
Kids & Teens Spectrum Classes
Coding, Design & Film
Choose Date after signup – flexible schedule
Game Design & Development
Students learn about actors, sprites, scenes, how to create a story, and the game creation process.
We provide a comprehensive assessment of your child’s interest and help chart a path to success. We have extensive experience teaching kids in the spectrum.
We provide live training
Projects that meet your child or teens interests
We offer virtual and onsite coaching to help you child or teen on their path.
Students learn to code while bringing characters and scenes to life and learn about adding gamification to keep players playing.
Kids will learn:
– Design Thinking
– Coding / Make a Game
– How to bring an idea to life
Kids will have access to a 1:1 mentor and group lessons
Kids will learn skills that will help them create a foundation of logical thinking, problem solving, using skills for good, leadership and so much more.
Comprehensive reporting on individual achievement
Hands on Activities
Real-world Coding Skills
Positive learning environment for your child
There are a number of important reasons why it is beneficial to introduce students on the spectrum to computer science education.
The employment rate of adults with autism is estimated at between 10 – 20%. Computer programming may provide lucrative workforce opportunities for students that can master the skills required.
By the year 2021 there will be nearly 1 million unfilled tech jobs in the United States due to a shortage of qualified engineers.
Computer related occupations make up over 60% of projected new job positions in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
Computer science builds skills in a number of corollary areas including math, science, problem solving, teamwork, project based learning, creative arts, and more. As Steve Jobs famously stated “Coding teaches you how to think.”
Learning to program is just like learning a foreign language. The earlier you start, the easier it is.
Computer programming teaches skills that are instantly relevant in today’s job market.
Computing powers nearly every industry from education to farming, from law to business, and from construction to medicine.
Computer engineering jobs rank among the highest-paying for new graduates.
How it Works
Work with Your Tech Coach Live Online
Learn to Code, Design, Make Movies and more from Anywhere!
Live Instructors, Mentors & Coaches
Our online learning environment lets you interact with the instructor like you would in in person. Personalized learning experience to ensure students feel engaged and learn skills. Web conferencing and screen-sharing capabilities allow coaches to work with students in a group as well as individually.
We recognize that each student learns best at their own pace. Coaches offer individual support and help with project design and debugging to each student individually. The technology we use allows coaches to help hands-on and to take a look at student's design and code as needed.
Our coaches are industry experts who know what it's like to work as tech entrepreneurs and professionals. We love seeing our students learn skills that will prepare them for college, fulfilling careers and benefit them for the rest of their lives. We feature small class sizes or breakout rooms to keep students engaged.
* Please check the Technical Requirements for computer, audio/video & Internet connectivity. We can help you run a test in advance if necessary. It's a fairly easy and straightforward process.
Live Class with Industry Professional Coaches
Join any time
Online classes are ongoing, with open enrollment. Tuition is collected every month unless otherwise noted.
Entrance Evaluation & Instruction
Sign your coder up for a level that seems to best suit their age and coding skills. Each new student receives personalized coach session before joining a running class. During your week, a new student orientation coach will evaluate your coder’s experience level and interests to determine class level assignment. We provide comprehensive reporting and tailored information about your student's interest and progress. If needed. The coach will work with you to prepare you to join your class. We can't wait to meet you! We love our students and watching them succeed is our greatest joy. We can't wait to see what you'll create!
* Our classes run continuously and new students can join throughout the year. (Beginners may receive separate lessons, until they are ready to join the rest of the class if needed.)
* Students continue to attend each Level until they are ready to graduate to the next Level. This could take anywhere from 2 months to 9 months, or longer for higher levels. (We track individual progress of each student on their Score Cards. Students progress through the curriculum at their own speed.)
* Make-up classes: We offer make-up classes for scheduled absences. If you know you will miss a class, please, inform firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day in advance. We will be happy to schedule a make-up class for you. We allow one makeup class per session. Please, no make-up classes for unannounced absences.
* CANCELLATION POLICY: If you request to cancel a camp registration at least 48 hours prior to the start of the camp, we will issue a credit that can be applied towards our future programs - or help you switch to another camp. Due to the nature of the current situation, we are not able to issue refunds.