Professional Classes in Coding, UX, Starting a Business and Instructional Design
Live Online Coding After School - Discovery Class
Learning tech is cool. But exploring the hottest tech alongside friends and making new friends? That's game-changing. Have you wanted to code and monetize your own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Your Pod, your dreams! Techsploration!
Save 30% Use Code homeschool
Live Online Homeschool & Coaching
Benefits of learning to code as seen in:
Benefits of CodeTeachers
Unleash Your Superpower
College & Startup Prep
CodeTeachers Prepares Students for college, startup life and beyond and empowers students to learn to learn and to solve problems.
CodeTeachers teaches social entrepreneurism and helps students create projects for charity to add to their portfolio.
Students pay it forward by sharing what they learn with others
Classes taught by Industry Experts from Disney, NASA, Rockwell, Social Networks ...
Classes are taught Live Online by Industry experts from Disney, Nasa, Rockwell, Startups & Social Networks
Build Lifelong Creators
Learn the most in-demand skills and tap into your child or Teens creativity and provide tools and skills that will enable your child to solve problems, invent and create new things for the rest of their lives.
Speakers from Google, Disney, NCR, Startups, Tech Incubators, Scientists, Space Engineers, Teen Mentors
Hackathons, Shark Tank & Skill Drills
Hackathons, Shark Tank Style Project Pitches, Skill Drills & Capture the flag to build skills, teamwork, ideation and confidence.
What Makes Us Unique?
- CodeTeachers is a Top STEM Program that prepares Kids and Teens for College business and life success
- CodeTeachers offers Live Interactive and Immersive Experience like no other that emulates a classroom and offers learning and socialization.
- CodeTeachers was one of the earliest coding programs for kids founded by industry experts (parents and coders). CodeTeachers was inspired by Abbey Moore (pictured on the right) & Christian Moore. Abbey learned to code at 7 and graduated high school at 15 and is currently pursuing a medical degree. Christian is an elite programmer with his own computer business.
- Every enrollment provides a free course to a low-income or special needs student
- 1:1 Mentoring & Coaching
- Interactive Learning Games & Real World Projects
- Unlimited Help & Support
- Tailored Instruction
- Harvard Educated Teachers
- Virtual Field Trips
- Learn to Launch a Startup
- Teachers with Heart
Live Online Tech Homeschool
For all skill levels, ages 7-19.
Structured, weeklong M-F sessions Live Online
A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 1 hour of self-paced project dev daily.
Learn with Friends and make new friends!
Personalized learning and time to socialize
Real World Projects
Virtual Field Trips
In Person Meetups - Where Available
Tailored instructor feedback report so you can track your child's success
Empower Kids to Learn what they love! Inspired minds change the world!
Virtual Tech Classes, Homeschool, Workshops, Camps, Parties & Onsite in Minecraft, Roblox, YouTube, Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity, Coding, Design Thinking, 3D Printing, Machine Learning, Coding, Game Design, Math Challenges, Science Lab Simulations, Graphic Design Digital Fashion & Wearable tech and More!
Virtual Classes Available to Students Worldwide. Take Class Anywhere.
All Live/Interactive Instruction. Custom Curriculum, Ivy League/Top-Tier Instructors. Small Groups. Virtual Field Trips, Immersive Learning Experience. Maximum Fun.
Your #1 Source For Online STEM & Tech Learning. .
Go for it!
Girls in STEM
Girls want to change the world! Empower them to make a difference! They want to know how science and technology can solve world issues, health issues and environmental problems and make the world a safer place.
Let's show our girls just how crucial STEM fields are for reaching these goals. It’s not enough to say that STEM offers excellent career opportunities (which it does). We have to take it a step further and show them how STEM can make a difference in tackling society’s problems and benefit the world.
Go for it!
See camps in action!
Online and Onsite Camps full of exploration and projects to unleash possibility.
Campers learn Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to build skills that create success. Projects so fun that campers don't even realize they are building skills!
You helped me change my life. Working with you I figured out my strategic plan and have brought my app to life. I am living my dream and I've never felt more fulfilled. Thank you for helping me.
I feel so inspired. Before I worked with CodeTeachers I just wasn't sure I could do it. I feel so clear on my brand direction, My audience, my idea. I'm making revenue and I feel confident.
It has changed my 9 year old's life. Says that is what he wants to be when he grows up.My teens life has changed. I’ve never seen him more motivated. He gets out of bed and goes straight to his project. He tells us about what he is learning and he is inspired. Thank you!
My 7 year old son absolutely loved the coding camp. Ms. Ashley was very sweet and knowledgeable. She was able to give all the kids the attention they needed. The kids did some amazing things. We are definitely going to sign up for more in the fall.
My son attended 2 weeks of summer camp. He loved it! He is now attending the evening class and cannot wait to get there in the evening. Great job Miss Ashley.
It has changed my 9 year old life. He says this is what he wants to be when he grows up.My teens life has changed. I’ve never seen him more motivated. He gets out of bed and goes straight to his project. He tells us about what he is learning and he is inspired. Thank you!
Learn to Code, Design, Make Movies and more from Anywhere!
Live Instructors, Mentors & Coaches
Our online learning environment lets you interact with the instructor like you would in in person. Personalized learning experience to ensure students feel engaged and learn skills. Web conferencing and screen-sharing capabilities allow coaches to work with students in a group as well as individually.
We recognize that each student learns best at their own pace. Coaches offer individual support and help with project design and debugging to each student individually. The technology we use allows coaches to help hands-on and to take a look at student's design and code as needed.
Our coaches are industry experts who know what it's like to work as tech entrepreneurs and professionals. We love seeing our students learn skills that will prepare them for college, fulfilling careers and benefit them for the rest of their lives. We feature small class sizes or breakout rooms to keep students engaged.
* Please check the Technical Requirements for computer, audio/video & Internet connectivity. We can help you run a test in advance if necessary. It's a fairly easy and straightforward process.
Live Class with Industry Professional Coaches
Join any time
Online classes are ongoing, with open enrollment. Tuition is collected every month unless otherwise noted.
Entrance Evaluation & Instruction
Students begin with a Techsploration class to help determine interest level and experience to carve a tailored learning path and college prep plan. Throughout the program your coach will evaluate your student's experience level and interests to determine class level assignments and invitations to level up. We provide comprehensive reporting and tailored information about your student's interest and progress. If needed. The coach will work with you to prepare you to join your class. We can't wait to meet you! We love our students and watching them succeed is our greatest joy. We can't wait to see what you'll create!
* Our classes run continuously and new students can join throughout the year. (Beginners may receive separate lessons, until they are ready to join the rest of the class if needed.)
* Students continue to attend each Level until they are ready to graduate to the next Level. This could take anywhere from 2 months to 9 months, or longer for higher levels. (We track individual progress of each student on their Score Cards. Students progress through the curriculum at their own speed.)
* Make-up classes: We offer make-up classes for scheduled absences. If you know you will miss a class, please, inform email@example.com at least one day in advance. We will be happy to schedule a make-up class for you. We allow one makeup class per session. Please, no make-up classes for unannounced absences.
* CANCELLATION POLICY: If you request to cancel a camp registration at least 48 hours prior to the start of the camp, we will issue a credit that can be applied towards our future programs - or help you switch to another camp. Due to the nature of the current situation, we are not able to issue refunds.